Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Life at 9200 rpm's: The call came from the University of Minnesota...All ahead. Flank Speed.

Chance favors the prepared.  The call came from the heart transplant coordinator at 3 p.m. today.  We were doing errands and raced back to the cottage in Detroit Lakes to get my gear.

The air ambulance will pick us up at the DL airport for the trip to Minneapolis.

This is uncharted territory for me and all of us in my family and circle of friends.  I am grateful for every day and for all of those who have shown their support and shared their prayers.

I'm as healthy and reasonably well exercised as I can be and the LVAD is working as designed.

The adventure continues.

Adios for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome.