Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Second 'heart-iversary"

The LVAD Coordinators and cardio team at the U of MN sent me a birthday card for my second Heart-iversary. I was pleased to get it.  Thank you. 

HeartMate II #8358 is functioning as designed.  Implanted April 2, 2010. This episodic narrative, misspellings and all, is about life from the LVAD recipient's perspective. 

My son and I went fly fishing Sunday night on Detroit Lakes 50 miles east of Fargo.  We caught a few small mouth bass, sunfish and some rock bass during the witching hour just before nightfall.

I am not the first to add my $0.02 to the hopeful news and views about the miracle pump that keeps me alive.  Thanks to Michael Joshua Morris for his inspirational efforts in his blog:  From the Bottom of My LVAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome.